We will have our first meeting of the fall 2022 semester this evening at 7PM in 232HUB. Room 232 is at the end of the hall, on the bookstore end of the building, overlooking the large open-space area. We look forward to seeing everyone!
• Wear clothes you are comfortable exercising in, that won’t restrict movement
• Wear your white Karate Gi if you have one
• Remove jewelry, watches, etc. to prevent damage and injury
• If you wear a mask, you may want to bring an extra to swap for a dry one as needed
• Hydrate throughout the day
• Bring your own water bottle
• Please remove shoes upon entering
• Bags and shoes can be placed along the back (window) & right sides of the room
• Please silence your phones
For everyone’s good health, if you are sick, tested positive recently, have any symptoms, etc, please stay home. We’ll be here when you are well again. You can start Karate at any time of the year.